Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Cute as a Button

Today I am sharing with you a cute My Besties by Sherri Baldy.



I started with a shaped card base and added a panel to emboss the buttons on.
I used a Darice embossing folder
I highlighted the buttons with silver ink.
I cut additional buttons out and added various ink colors and popped them up.






I just love the little scissors, cut on the Cricut Explore
 along with the thread and needle and the bodice.


                                    Here shows you how the buttons pop up.








I used copic markers to color
her and highlighted around her
with chalk.















I would like to enter this into these challenges:

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Challenge #63- Anything Goes
My Besties French Blog- Challenge #32-Embossing
My Besties Spanish Blog- Challenge # 9-Sewing

Thank you for taking a look and hope you have a Great Day!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! thank you for entering My-Besties French challenge!
    Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colours!Thank you for participating ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Good luck and welcome again
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather what a beautiful card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSocietychallenge
    Gr Karin Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thank's for playing with us at My bestiesen francais
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. woww it's so nice and thank you for join us at My Besties French Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.