Translate

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Pumpkins Candy and Giggles


Hey everyone!  The time of year is here for me of
pumpkins, candy and lots of giggles.

Fall brings all the beautiful colors and happy children
waiting for Halloween to get candy and dress up as
one of their favorite characters.

I know not all celebrate this strange day, but
the colors are facinating and brings lots of 
life and creativity.

Today I am using a Sherri Baldy My Besties image,
for my inspirational creation for 
My Besties International October Challenge








Come and join us and see some of the adorable
creations and images that are available.

I have used the Halloween Boo 6x6 Paper Pad by Recollections.

Happy Fall everyone.

Thanks for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.