Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

Sending Love Letters

It is time for the February Challenge over at My Besties International.
The theme is Reds, Pinks, Hearts and or Lace.

For this month I am using Bestie Boy 
Little Boys also are a cute addition to a Valentine's project.




What a cute way to send love for Valentine's Day.

For this month we have a large selection of digis, printables
and a surprise prize of the Pink Paper Pack.  The paper pack
winner will also be picked by random.

Here are your digi selections for the prize this month

and we can't forget the printables




You can find all the info to these and more HERE


Come on over and check out all the wonderful DT creations.


Where did I get this cute mailbox with letters?  It is currently in the
Cricut Design Space as a Make it Now project, which is
completely customizable.  Change the colors, add more,
the possibilities are endless.

My little boy is colored with copics.

I hope you have enjoyed todays project.

xoxo
Heather









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are always appreciated.